Fintech Insider: 485. News: Stripe Capital – Should everyone in B2B lending just give up?
Our expert hosts, Adam Davis and Kate Moody, are joined by some great guests to talk about the most notable fintech, financial services and banking news from the past week. This week’s guests include:
- Lars Trunin – Head of UK Product at TransferWise
- Ali Paterson – Editor in Chief at Fintech Finance
We cover the following stories from the fintech and financial services space:
- TransferWise wins restricted banking licence in Australia
- Stripe Capital Extends Business Lending To Online Platforms
- JP Morgan and Lloyds set sights on Starling as Sabadell plan to sell off TSB
- Black Friday payment data reveals rapid growth of buy now, pay later
- Visa and Circle team up to Bring the Benefits of Stablecoins to Businesses Worldwide. To find out more about this story we also spoke to Cuy Sheffield, Head of Crypto at Visa and Jeremy Allaire, CEO of Circle.
- Mogo launches new interactive Rainforest Mode in its app
Please note, we do not produce the Fintech Insider podcast. We are merely fans and repost it!