Fintech Week Lithuania 2020 Announces Speaker Lineup
Fintech Week Lithuania has announced that a number of the highest-profile, global brands in the finance and fintech industries have joined as speakers for the virtual conference taking place on June 15-18.
More than 100 fintech leaders have joined the lineup of keynote speeches, panel discussions, and breakout session speakers who will bring their expertise to the event.
Featured speakers include:
- Nigel Verdon, CEO, Railsbank
- Sarah Kocianski, Head of Research, 11:FS
- Balazs Barna, Head of Technology Europe, Transferwise
- Brittany Kaiser, Data Rights Activist, Founder #OwnYourData campaign
- Chris Skinner, Fintech Author and Blogger, The Finanser
- Sigute Kunceviciute, CEO, SumUp EU Payments
- Shilpa Arora, Anti-Money Laundering Director for EMEA, ACAMS
- Dovile Grigiene, CEO, Swedbank Lithuania
- Andy Patton, CCO, Contis
- Ian Grigg, cryptographer
- Dotun Rominy, Blockchain and Innovation Strategy, London Stock Exchange
- Dr. Pavel Kravchenko, Co- founder and CEO of Distributed Lab,
- Dr. Philipp Sandner, Head of Frankfurt School Blockchain Centre
Fintech Week Lithuania is a global, virtual forum for exchanging insights, innovations and trends impacting the world of fintech. Attracting a diverse range of international companies and speakers, Fintech Week Lithuania is an opportunity to engage with international executives from the fintech industry that will gather on the Onvent virtual conference platform, which replicates aspects of a physical conference. Lithuania, a rising global fintech hub, represents the 2nd largest Fintech hub in Europe by number of licensed companies. Vilnius, the country’s capital, is now ranked 1st in the world in attracting FDI for tech startups.
Fintech Week Lithuania will feature 90 speakers across 28+ sessions covering the most relevant trends in the fintech industry today, including talks on:
- The Growing Importance of Anti-Money Laundering and Know Your Customer
- Artificial Intelligence implementations on Blockchain
- Data Privacy and Data Ownership
- Growing risks in cybersecurity today
- Prospects for a Programmable Digital Euro
- Digital Assets and the Future of Capital markets
- Fundraising and Business Financing During and After Covid-19
- The Impact of Covid-19 on the Global Economy and Fintech
- Scaling Fintech Startups in Times of Crisis
Fintech Week Lithuania will also have a space for startups to pitch and demonstrate their potential to solve global issues with fintech solutions in front of an international jury at the Startup . The Lithuanian Fintech Awards ceremony will close the week. The annual awards distinguish those Lithuanian fintech companies that excelled in their achievements in the past year.